‘Tis the season of leggings, oversized sweaters, and changing leaves. I would’ve included pumpkin spice latte, but I’ve actually never had one! Down here in Texas, we have finally had our first cold front, so I felt like writing a fall-themed post was suitable. I wanted to let y’all know about some of my favorite fall-themed items, as well as some extra pain-management items that help during the cold weather!
- Hot Baths- I can’t say enough how much I love a good bath! And epsom salts can go a long way to healing any aches and pains you may have. My favorite are the Dr Teals Lavender Epsom Salts
- Essential Oils- Diffusing essential oils or putting them in a hot bath is so soothing. I use peppermint on my pulse points for nausea, and lavender and eucalyptus in my baths. There are tons of different combinations to help with different issues. This is a good starter kit if you’re just starting out or want to expand your collection!
- Heating Pads- They’re not only good to keep you warm on cold evenings, but they are incredibly soothing if you have pain! I use mine mostly for my abdominal pain, and it is one of the few things that truly helps. And now that it’s getting colder, I won’t get as sweaty while I use it lol. I use this heating pad because it has an auto shut-off after two hours, as well as an adjustable heat setting. I recommend both of these for safety reasons, so that if you fall asleep with it on, it won’t overheat.
- Fall Scented Candles- For me, it wouldn’t be fall without Bath & Body Works Leaves. This scent isn’t too sickly sweet, so for me with my migraine tendencies, it’s perfect.
- Plaid shirts- I didn’t wear nearly enough oversized plaid shirts last fall, so I’m excited the weather is getting cool enough that I can finally break them out! This one is on my wish list!
- Cozy blanket- I have quite a few giant, fluffy blankets in my collection. Personally, I think there’s nothing like cozying up with your family on a cool fall night with a blanket and a movie. This one is a little out of my budget, but looks soooo soft!
- Chai tea latte– As I said before, I’ve never had pumpkin spice lattes, and I’m not a coffee drinker. However I can down a chai tea latte pretty quick! I usually have them iced, but with the cooler weather, I like them warm. I also love a good hot chocolate with a pinch of salt!